Tuesday, August 7, 2007

WTF... Moody again ???

Everyday in e late nite i sometimes will wake up i tears afraid that what I dreamt of will cum true.... not realli had a good sleep 4 e past few weeks thx 2 all the unsolved problems...

My priority:
(1) frends (so-so bah cause all gt their own frends dont bother abt mi le)
(2) work (i donno noe why after all this happens at wrk i still luv my job)
(3) family(although had fights wif them but i still luv them)
(4) money(i m so damn broke le=) wadever)
(5) sightseeing(OMG!!! there are no cute guys)

Life sometimes can be filled with happiness, sadness, fear, horror (actualli u name it u will get it)

why does everywan had to lie 2 mi do they think it is fun well let mi tell u...
(it is so damn irritating)

It seems like I dont trust anybody even my close frends, I realli dont noe who is real n who is real and who is fake

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger