Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wad should I do!!!

Well it seems that I made a whole lot of mess out of it...
wad should I do...

everyday seems tougher...
I kept cryin more often le...
getting more moody each day...
nobody really understand mi and my needs...
all abandoned mi, leavin mi alone...
been taken granted of...
being suan overboard...

This leads to heartbroken, confused, moody, pissed off !!! (AND LOTS)

P.S sometimes I would like to ask wad are frends for excatly, do ur realli jus do nothing and expects mi to ask ur wad wrong ....

this is damn dumb lah well a message to (A) i haf doubts on whether should i go after all this had happen well sometimes I realli wanna say that u r such a fake but I won't cause same as (Y) i not really wany anything 2 do wif u unless u understand wad is wrong ....

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger