Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bad mood+ Happy mood !!!

First I jus wanna say Happy Birthday to 1 person :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOU!!!!

Actualli my mood was damn lousy in the morning because of some happenings in the class but nvm le cause i knew I had 2 overcum all this even though it is hurtful...
And also when I knew the truth I was shocked we haf been frends 4 so long how could you I realli didn't expect that cumin also also actualli wanna tell u why I click wif some ppl cause sometimes we haf e same thoughts n that we r straightforward and wont beat around e bush...

Bought my favourite MANGO tank top thx 2 darlin phoebe (OMG so mushy lor) hahas...
Well I haf 2 say sometimes she realli brightened up my day seldom had anywan would cheer mi up except few ( like my favourie in- charge : Wen Hui she is like my sis, phoebe, jk kor, some ppl I knew)
Actualli I m lucky 2 haf them even when I m feelin down n that they will nv fail 2 cheer mi up...

TRUST: Is a veri important n big thing n needs commitment but it is also like a trap u may fall in unknowingly...

CONCLUSION: In e end i was actualli feelin damn weird cause this 2 feelings r being mixed up 2gather hmm... so I dont noe I m HAPPY OR SAD OR ANGRY OR WADEVER LAH...

P.S. 2ml is national day happy birthdy s'pore but sad thing is that had 2 wrk cnnt see firewrks =X sign !!!! (how i wanted to watch)
Advice 4 couples: it is ctualli quite a romantic thing 2 watch firewrks 2gather....

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger