Monday, November 19, 2007

(can you guess wad is inside???)
Blogging now in the storeroom of 815 (bedok) I can’t post the entry now cause not internet access must wait ltr at nite then can post. Today was late for work then still gt a lot of stocks to clear. By the way 2day is the last day that I relief at 815 counting since last Saturday it is already the 8th day that I relief here. Now at 12 54 having the first break for the day ate until so full.

My lunch: Chinese mixed rice + 1 red apple + the carton size of HL strawberry milk now my stomach like wanna explode liao.

Still very sleepy keep yawning n yawning * yawn *. This morning had headache again lor very aching think not enough of sleep ah then everyday work. Alright ppl I will stop here first back to work le…

Tata… =P
AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY (hmm… what will happen if I ate 2 or more???)

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger