Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back to school 2day, sad thing is completely can’t login into MSN messenger as there is a virus roaming free. But signed into E-buddy and also tried IloveIM.com but all seems to be lagging so forget it. I M NOT GOING TO USE ANY CHATROOM TODAY. Didn’t come to school yesterday as I was really very tired and that I actually fainted in morning in the TOILET. Yesterday started watching another Taiwanese drama called 终极一班 quite nice though. Although is lame but it is quite funny starring Fahrenheit and a lot of other actors. It looks like Westside story but is more of fantasy. I like the character especially Ting Xiao Yu, although he is quiet but actually he is soft hearted and that he plays the same and also my favorite musical instrument- THE PIANO. But I am still lagging behind only at episode 2 and loading episode 3 now. After finished watching the two episodes yesterday went to work as I start work at 6pm. Also received Xinni call telling me that she was also working at Bugis so waited 4 her.

After that back to home... =P

xiao yi xiao mei se mo shi qing kuo bu liao =)

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger