Sunday, March 28, 2010

I really appreciate the pickup on Tuesday... Many thanks to you... I am really happy and glad to hear that you are fine on Thursday, I almost cried out such foolish I am.

So many has happened... I was very angry when I saw you and you so-called loving gf, I was like WTF. How many girls do u still wanna play with ??? Couple of movie sessions this few weeks and I am really loving it. Not sure if I should looked forward to a big day nx week though.
Currently watching korean drama on Channel U.

Well gpa is out and guess wad I did improve by the score of 0.09... (hmmm hahaha abit pathetic to mi lah) There was this one thing I considered myself being stupid, I was so happy abt sth that I literally bang myself into the wall ... oppps pain pain ah...

Will update soon bah well here's a sneak peak of my 'little bf':

Isn't he so cute??
P.S Where is my love?

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger