Thursday, October 9, 2008

(this is 2 someone who stays there)...
Sorrie was away for a long long long time time time:


Many things had happened fews this period of time:

from sweet dream to a complete nitemare

from happy to sad to neutral (no emotions)

from craziness to madness

from rising hope to a fallen sorrrow

from sad to heartbroken

from weak to strong

from laughing to crying


But things MIGHT change for the better as all this:

from weak to strong

from sad to happy

from crying to laughing

from a complete nitemare to nothing at all

from jealousy to best wishes

from madness to SUPER MADNESS (hahaha)


well, I got to say everything was back to square except seeing frends around mi happily ever after... so when will be my happily ever after (I wonder- status: serious thoughts)


Being sick but well after recovery it might be all my healing that was needed...


Cycle of my life,

Happy, sad, heartbroken, fall down, try to stand up, learn how to walk again, lastly learn to be happy again...


My feeling is something a million, thousand, hundreds of words unexplainable...


I will be fine (I guess)


Well other things:

Recently, started watching a new sitcom Gossip Girls it was really really good.

Well it certainly became one of my 'MUST' watch and also top in my list...


Watch a couple of movies it was realli good though...


Being alone is never an easy task (who says it's easy, it never was), but try to enjoy each minute of it or live it up 2 the best...


well will update real soon

I promise... with a pinky hook of promise

ti dous....


=)

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger