Friday, October 17, 2008


1 of the recent photo I took wif bestie rinn =)

Jus got home, finished my rj

Andy(buddy) waited 4 mi after sch 2day as both of us had UTs.

After that went to tampines mall for dinner

But here's e best part we kept walking around tampines mall and century square

I think gt a few times lor =(

TAMPINES MALL --------> CENTURY SQUARE ---------> TAMPINES MALL

Finalli we settled down at the foodcourt of century square hhhhh korean food
love the food there yummy a sense of satisfaction hahahaha
OMG!!!!!

2ml haf to go vivo city and work due to shortage of staff....
WOOOOHOOOO.. my hse finalli gt Pasa malam liao so excited sia
who want 2 go wif mi (pls raise ur hand =P)

Ina - I wanted you (2007) [www.RnB4U.in] - Ina - I wanted you (2007) [www.RnB4U.in]

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger