Sunday, October 26, 2008


Hmmmm...
Not updating for a few days...
Well sick again...
Down wif the usual symtons; headache, sore throat, fever

Well exams will be in 3 days timing and counting...
It's physics paper...





School's vacation had started but it will only last for 1 week
PP presentation will be due in 4day's time and I had completed only yet to put pictures and print it out as poster....

Well, 2ml is Deepavali (also known as the " Festival of Lights" )





Feeling bored, down, moodless and everything comes pouring in.
Not knowing what is the reasons causing all this but it seems like 2ml was the day when we started
I never knew it will hurt that badly like I had fall from the cliff/mountain top hurting myself but not dying...


well I donno if I should get you out of my life...
It can be so complicating in times
But hope I will soon get over it once and 4 all...





P.S What had we become???

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger