Saturday, May 3, 2008

Well, had 2 say that my mood was totally crashed by some galfriend who confronted mi on friendster to say that why I put her boyfriend as featured friend. But I had to say that it is really damn random was playing wif my friends as I closed my eyes help her choose and she closed her eyes help mi choose..
well didn't really expect this type of things will happen...

Well , guess I jus leave it for the friendster to random again and it is all a Misunderstanding....

Was totally sick like hell, and that added up to my mood, haiz sick Sick SICK.... Sore throat, cough,flu,having cold sweat,bad headacheand also vomiting... Ohhh gosh, WTF i still need 2 wrk so must realli get well...

It's getting late got to get back in editing my blogskin....

Till then tata =)

P.S damn randon, suddenly thought of the phrase ' sweets for my sweets ' (from the channel 5 show)

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger