Friday, February 29, 2008

Haiz…

This is all I can say now, 2day’s mood is still as bad but is even worse than ever. All my friends are busily dating and going out with their other friends so here I am at home doing nothing but feeling quite pathetic hmm, questions running through my head (why would ppl wanna ask you go out, what makes you think that they wanna ask you out, u’re a nobody to them.) Loneliness had conquer all of my heart and mind, people no longer cares about as they had a life they want to live.

Sign,

Now I guess nothing matters to me anybody and always people look for me for reasons and not just purely they wanna find mi. why does this had to happen to mi , I guess I am just a transaction or a helping hand and not a frend to them. What has all this got to mean it is so unfair to me why people has got all they wanted money, career, boyfriends, frends. Well I had to say I had gt nothing so I guess this is the destiny I hold…

P.S donno why tears fall from my eyes again =(

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger