Monday, January 28, 2008









Hey ppl my blog is still not dead yet, recently busy wif lots of stuffs and also some adjustments of feelings. But I back to blog again, gt miss mi hahahaa but I miss ur though. Anywhere CNY is cuming and I haven shop for anything (eg, clothes, shoes) OMG time is really running out. Well ppl do gif mi suggestions in where to shop and I am also looking for Boyfriend shirt.

Well, today let us talk abt the topic of love,
Here’s a poem:

wanting him is hard to get
loving him is had to regret
losing him is hard to accept
but letting go is the most painful yet

and there’s another one:

roses are red
violets are blue
honey are sweet
but not as sweet as you

so tell mi what are the difference between this two poems, well basically both has different perspective in describing but I guess I belongs to the first wan. So I will respect ur decision and carry on wif my life even its hurts a lot.

Lastly, LOVING A PERSON DOES NOT MEANS THAT YOU NEED HIM BY UR SIDE, ALL YOU WISH WAS HE TO BE XING FU…

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger