Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The veri first day

Heyhey ppl!!! I’m back…

Yesterday started school (first day of school was actually very tiring worked full shift the previous day). Got to see my classmates again especially Lina and Felicia (MISS YOU GUYS A LOT!!!). Monday will always be Culture and Aesthetics Module. During second breakout went to have an injection in preventing Hepatitis B actually it was suppose to be a booster but the doctor said that I did not take blood test so I must have a full injection.

Full Injection=> 12/11/07 (first injection)
12/12/07 (second injection)
12/06/08 (LAST injection)
Total bill added= $75

Yesterday also had stock take at 815 (bedok) and is all the stock in the shop and that is a lot packed until almost 12 plus…

Well I will end for 2 day veri worn out and my hand hurts after the injection =P
TaTa…

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger