Sunday, October 28, 2007







Today I bought the pair of high heels that I had been longing for like 1 week… hahaz the one which I saw with Lina and Felica at causeway point but they does not have my size I only saw it and also fell in love with it once again when I saw it at Bugis Junction (Charles and Keith). OMG… It cost only 18 bucks(50%) I can’t believe it Charles and Keith worth only 18 bucks it was very worth it. Today was so much fun taken a lot of photos during work with Anna, Linda, Yi Ping, Carine, Jasper as it was last day for Linda at 840 although we only know each other not that long but I kinda of felt that I might miss her as she will be transferred to 808.

Today felt kinda weird seen a lot of couples around everywhere seems like everybody is dating and looks happy and xing fu Then makes me thought of Lina and Felica I wonder how they were they doing hahaz… well that all for today but the great thing was that I had 2 mornings on the weekends but there is always a saying and I thinks it applies for me,

others happiness= my own happiness =)

P.S tml will be culture module hope that I had a fun fun day haiz still need 2 go wrk 2ml and prepare for Tuesday’s stock take… =P





No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger