Saturday, October 6, 2007

Did I made the right choice...

I had been askin myself this question all over and over did i made the right choice or this is a wrong move I had made and will regret it again...

Iszt that I choose to move on and leave u behind the right choice I had a hard time deciding. Both of us were standing at each end of a pond like the one in Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi de Shui Mi Gong where the legend is that if one of us walk through the pond and the other one stand at the end when walking if u jus walk straight and never fell into the pond, there will be hope for our relationship...

Should this type of legend be trusted sometimes it can realli be accurate it is up to yo to believe it anot but up to this point I already believe that both of us had no future no matter how hard we try as I could never reach to the other end of the pond...

I think it is time that we give up everything and start a fresh...

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger