Thursday, January 22, 2009

AMENDED POST: ( Jus for Andy)

I just haf to do this for Andy if not he will jus keep saying that my post is all about Ryan,
Well Rinn left for Malaysia already =( that makes Mi and Andy starting to miss her already
2day is Polymer and Composite, so Dawn actually treat us pizza for lunch (how sweet is that as initially I didn't really expect she will do that)
Currently talking to Andy and our super uber dramatic bff issue.. Darn he and Ryan always sour mi....

Andy says: My hair is Atrocious, No better words to describle it
I say: My Voice is Atrocious, No idea how could it be describle

This post is full of randomness... so dun bother
but basically its about the parts I had left out in the previous post...

P.S back to old, usual self
(one of the saturday nite with e two of them... lol)
credits to Andy for photo....
Bye
Nites
Sad songs make me emo....................................................

No comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Volkswagen Cars. Powered by Blogger